Radical Differentiation: What It Takes To Stand Out
Louis Grenier is the host of the popular marketing podcast Everyone Hates Marketers, and founder of Stand the F* Out, a business positioning course.
🤙 Street Cred: Host of the Everyone Hates Marketer Podcast and course creator at Stand the F* out. Also former marketing leader at Hotjar.
- Louis describes his transformation from wandering generality into a no-fluff marketer dominating a niche
- How Louis Grenier defines ‘no bullshit’ and ‘no fluff’ in his marketing practice
- What it takes to be radically different
- Louis’ process for radical differentiation
- Why it’s so hard to articulate our uniqueness
- How to find the triggers that identify your ideal customers
- Why not to rely on demographics to define your market
- Breakdown of radical differentiation case studies
- Why you must define the status quo you are fighting against
- Advice for people who want to differentiate and stand out
The Episode in Its Full Glory ✨
Come join us: